Friday, October 23, 2009

Controversial Video Game Critiques

Hi, my Internet user name is Luigi Golf, and that does not sound hardcore, but I am a very serious, very controversial video game critic, and I believe every gamer needs to know what I have to say. There are some very popular, overrated games out there that numerous fans are in a fanatical stupor for. I am trying to keep it real and credible, clearing every false statement and warped opinion out there. I will do what I can to avoid ways of being biased, because it is not my goal to buy and play almost any game I can find. I only decide to play on my own what I think I will enjoy, so I am thrifty. Very few games will be recommended. Along with critiques of various video games, I will provide strategies. These are not guides for games, but rather help on how to break habits and waste less time on your games. If you like artificial lengthening (which is putting unnecessary parts in a game that people like) then it is time to get mad and break through your contentment with time-wasting habits. If we are going to waste time playing video games, we better not waste even more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment