With games that are in the same series as ones that came out a long time ago, such as Punch Out and Mega Man 9 and 10, many gamers have started obsessing about ideas of which direct sequels they want to see, such as Star Fox Wii or Pilot Wings Wii. And I have a few ideas of my own.
Even though they seem to dislike the Wii, fans of classic series' such as Star Fox and Pilot Wings have been obsessing about new sequels, and have started creating many ideas for them. Here is one of my ideas: Star Fox 2 on Virtual Console! I was not a big fan of Star Fox 64, but every aspect of Star Fox 2 looks awesome and right up my alley. As you already know, Star Fox 2 is a real game that was going to be released in 1995, but it was not. Nobody knows exactly why, but it seems to be because the N64 was coming up. To me, it is pretty silly how game companies think that games that are not for newer consoles will not sell well. Do they seriously think nobody liked the older console anymore?
Here is another one: Mario Golf 64 2! Same graphics, same gameplay, but completely different courses! Except no more cheating with save and quits. Combining the exclusive characters, graphics and gameplay with Mario Golf 64 with the content from later games in the series is a winning idea! And it would be played with only the classic controller, not the Game Cube controller or motion controls.
Upon completing all of the first eight worlds in Super Mario Brothers 2: The Lost Levels, which is my favorite 2D Mario platformer, I think that instead of a Super Mario Brothers 4, I think there should be a Super Mario Brothers 3: The Lost Levels. And no, I do not want it to be like the other Super Mario Brothers 3, which is a very fanboy-oriented game that I did not enjoy. I want this to have the same graphics, gameplay, and music as Super Mario Brothers 1 and 2: The Lost Levels. Even though I do not like the music, the game would not be the same with different music. And of course, I want it to be hard, just like Super Mario Brothers 2: The Lost Levels. Give the sequel of the Mario Brothers' alternate sequel some support!
People have a lot of ideas for Star Fox Wii, such as having cooperative play and counting high scores again. People who want a Pilot Wings Wii have barely created any ideas, and I understand, I do not have any ideas for it either. I was thinking that a Pilot Wings 2, which uses the Super FX 1 chip or Super FX 2 chip would be a good idea, since it would at least fix the problem of everything on the ground being flat. Some basic ideas would be combining the events from the two games and of course having big environments and new types of tests. I just hope that it will not be dumbed down in any way and there would still be music. I tend to be more agreeable with Pilot Wings fans, since they are not very fanatical. If they were, they would have created their own ideas rather than just left it up to the company that is more experienced in creating them.
I pitched in some ideas. Three of them were completely original and unconventional, and two of them were going along with other ideas that I liked. We can only hope- or can we?
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment